Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Too Tired

Hello Blog World. I'm too tired to blog. I want to get you caught up on my last few days in Chicago and my weekend but I don't have the energy! I went back to work full time on Monday and it's kicking my ass. I got to sleep in til 8 or 8:30 for two months and so now 6 is horrible! I promise to catch you up soon. In the mean time I'm shopping around for an external flash for my camera. Those suckers are expensive! I'm taking pictures at my friend's wedding this weekend and want them to look a little nicer than amateur. So we'll see what I end up with. That's all for now. More later.

1 comment:

  1. that quilt is SO cute!! it matches my skirt! hee hee
    when is your anniversary!? ours is the 7th of may...
    Astoria is so pretty huh!? when did you guys go out there!? I spent mothers day weekend in Seaside! :)
    looks like you had a great time in Chicago! im glad you got to go back there for a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete