Tuesday, May 12, 2009

What a crazy couple of days. Well, actually, yesterday was crazy, today was chill. Yesterday morning we left the house to go see my Aunt Claudi. She lives about 45 min away in West Chicago. My mom didn't tell her I was in town so that we could surprise her and she was pretty shocked to see me. We played with my cousin's baby, Jayce. He's very cute and very entertaining. He didn't like the food he was fed and he didn't like the water either. My mom kept giving him more and every time his opened his mouth and let it fall out like a fountain. Needless to say we were very entertained by this.



After my cousins came home and Claudi was off babysitting duty we decided to go get pedicures. Claudi was a pedicure virgin. We decided that a beer would calm her nerves but she didn't want to have one before we left the house cause she had to drive there so I joked we should bring some and drink it in the parking lot when we get there. Well I guess you don't joke about beer with Claudi cause next thing I know my purse was weighed down with three beers and we were out the door. Claudi and I downed ours like champs and my mom took a few sips and was done. Claudi was giggling like a little girl when we went in. Can't take that lady anywhere! :) It was so fun and relaxing. And amusing because it was Claudi's first time and she got stuck with a guy to do her feet.
After that we ran around town to find the color I picked for my mom's toes cause she loved it. And of course with two German ladies this is no ordinary feat. It was a crazy, loud, all over the place, fun feat. :)

Today my mom had to work so I stayed home with Fritz. I worked on a video in the morning, I'll post it below. It's really more for Geoff than for anyone. As of today we have been together for 4 years. I can't believe it's been that long but at the same time it feels longer... in a good way! In a comfortable, happy way. So anyway, I worked on that and then Fritz and I went and got some stuff for dinner. We ended up with Bratwurst and my potato salad. After running around we came home and I layed on the lawn chair in the lawn. My mama and Fritz have the best backyard in the world (it'll be better when the pool is up). It's green and lush and perfect for running around without shoes. Love it. I took my book outside to read and ended up taking a two hour nap. Whoops. I didn't think I was burned at first but now my arms are nice and red and I have a funky tan line cause I fell asleep with my arms folded over my book. Nice.

This evening after dinner I went and got my hair trimmed. It was starting to get really tangled. And then after that I made a chocolate pudding pie. Delish. She told me to put cool whip on it but she didn't say what "it" was so I took my liberties and put some on her hand. She's going to kill me for putting this picture on here. Haha.



Well anyway, now you're caught up on my last two days. Here's that video I mentioned earlier:


(Hope you enjoyed the video baby, thank you for 4 amazing years so far)

No comments:

Post a Comment