Saturday, May 9, 2009

Anniversary at the beach

So we're back from the beach, we actually got back Friday afternoon. We had an amazing time. We have our little traditions which I love and this time we ventured to Astoria. Her are some pictures from our time at the beach:


View from our room
Says: I Love Your Mrs. Brown :)

Astoria Bridge
After only 3 hrs of sleep lol
So my fav parts of our trip is first all of our little traditions. We wrote letters to each other on our wedding day and did so again on our first anniversary and this year and we'll continue to every year and when we're old we'll have our love story on paper. :) We also watch our wedding video and dance to the song we danced to at our wedding. I love these things. And I love the tub. I always watch Big Fish from the tub and we always have country fried steak delivered our first night there.
My second fav part this time was Astoria. It's a pretty little town. I hate the bridge and I hate that the speed limit on the bridge is 55. But I fell in love with this store called Ambiance. This store was made for me! The front half of the store was filled with things that would fit in perfectly with my living and dining room, I wanted it all! And then the second half of the store was filled with things that would fit in perfectly with my bathroom and I wanted to buy all of that too! I want to live in that store!! I wish they had a website so that you could see how beautiful the store is. I can't wait to go back and I hope I have some spending money so I can bring home some treasures!
So anyway, we had an amazing time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment