Monday, April 27, 2009

Pictures of Kuzco, Piper video, My top

Some pictures! Here are Kuzco's birthday pictures:




So I was being silly with the Corona, thinking it would make a funny picture, but as it turns out it's Piper who really has a thing for Corona:




And finally my first attempt at making clothing:
Love love love my top! It's a little more full than I would have liked but that's ok. I can still take it in a bit. I wore it to the symphony last night and felt oh so stylish. The bag turned out cute too, just big enough to hold my cell, ID, and car key. I'm excited to wear my top again! And I can't wait until I have a little girl to make summer dresses for. :)
That's all for now. I have so much to get done today but still not feeling well. Today would be a good day to summon my inner Domestic Goddess... ha!

1 comment:

  1. great job turned out so cute!! that website with the purse tutorial on it put a link up to making that top she made SO CUTE and looks simple too :) similar to the one you made... im thinking of trying it out
    LOVE THAT BAG

    ReplyDelete