Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Creative Cats, Turkey Meatballs

My boys are sleeping on the couch. Kinda like this only Kuzco is on my head instead of Geoff's. :)

Work was good today. I sold two buildings and I'm working on two large buildings so I guess you could say I'm earning my keep. We are going to be at the Junior League Gift and Garden show this weekend at St. Martin's. I hope the show goes well cause if the show goes well, I get to go back full time!
So last night I was working on my new project last night and Kuzco and Piper decided they could be my helpers:




Tonight I made Mozzarella Stuffed Turkey Meatballs:
1 lb ground turkey
1 egg
Bread crumbs
Mozzarella Cheese
Basil
Oregano
Sage
Thyme
Garlic Salt
Pepper
What to do: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. I sometimes use regular ground turkey, sometimes italian seasoned ground turkey, both are good. And for the mozzarella I prefer to buy a ball of fresh mozzarella and cut it into cubes but tonight I used shredded cause that's what I had. After ingredients are mixed form a ball between the palms of your hands and then press a thumb-print into the meatball. Stuff your cheese and cover it by rolling the meat into a ball again. Place the meatballs into a baking dish with a thin layer of olive oil in the bottom. Garlic infused is my favorite to use for meatballs. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes.

Ooh and I almost forgot!! You know that top Laura helped me make? She also forwarded a blog with a cute purse on it and I noticed that the lady was hosting a Spring Top thing so you could send in pics of the tops you make and so I did and she posted my top on her blog! Here's the link: http://madebyrae.blogspot.com/2009/04/spring-top-week-day-3-raes-tie-top.html, She cut off my face but eh, what can you do? :)
Geoff just woke up and wants to go to Baskin n Robin's cheap scoop night so off we go. Hope there isn't a line.

1 comment:

  1. THOSE LOOK YUMMY!!! :)
    hope you had fun at BR. I had cookie dough and it was super yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete